Drum roll please………and the winners are:
I am in complete awe of Ann Staub and her website, Pawsitively Pets. This site is about all kinds of pets, not just rats. In fact, Pawsitively Pets is a one-stop-shop-spot “dedicated to all things animal”. People who’ve never even heard of rats as pets—but who currently have dogs and/or cats—may easily become enlightened. The post about Jack and Gus shows just how delightful pet rats can be.
Eff Yeah Pet Rats!
Created by a South Australian rat owner to share the love and hopefully change a few minds about pet rats. Not only are the photos stunning, but they also totally capture the human-rat bond and the beauty of being “one with your rat”. There are so many new photos posted each and every day. Hurray and bravo for such great work!
For the Love of Rats
Every time I visit Kara’s site, For the Love of Rats, I get a warm and fuzzy feeling. She has a fantastic way of demonstrating how lovely and loving pet rats are. Her site combines exquisite photos with excellent pet rat care information. I especially love her Rat Toy Masterpost page.
If I were a rat I’d live at Ratropolis. They have the coolest cage setups complete with tubes, toys, ramps and anything else you could ever want and more than you could ever imagine! One of my favorite pages shows pet rat cages decorated for Christmas and Halloween! Ratropolis is jam packed with excellent information on how to care for and enjoy being with pet rats.
Serribrat’s Pet Rat Page
A fantastic site with lots of DIY projects for pet rats. Serribrat writes One of my greatest joys is finding ways to enrich their lives through good food, good companionship, and an exciting living environment. I personally cannot wait to start working on one of Serribrat’s projects. I especially like that the supplies can be obtained from thrift or dollar stores.
1. What pet rat sites do you enjoy following?
2. What do you look forward to when you awaken in the morning?
3. Tell us about your very first pet.
4. How did you get started with creating your blog or site?
5. What pets currently live with you?
6. Do you like to and do you have time to cook?
7. What’s your favorite month of the year?
8. For how long have you been blogging?
9. If there was one thing you could change about people’s perceptions of their pets, what would it be?
10. What’s the funniest thing one of your pet rats has ever done?
11. What are your long term goals?
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which I have provided in this post.
2. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn more information.
Award winners, feel free to add a comment below with a link to your Liebster Award post. We’d all love to learn more about you.Follow About Pet Rats: